Re: Exim Relay [ O.K.]

Now all is going O.K.

I telnet relay-test.mail-abuse.org and the final line of the analysis
says that "System appeared to reject relay attempts"

For anyone that can need it the only difference with my exim.conf of my last
e-mail is that the line saying:

local_domains_include_host_literals = true

looks now like this

local_domains_include_host_literals = false

That means that my IP's are not recognized as locals.

But now, when I run nessus it says another time that the remote SMTP
accepts relay.

I think the best analysis is the one made with the telnet action, do you
agree with me?

What do you think about nessus report?

See you