Re: Exim Relay

Thank you very much for your answers.

I was running nessus in the same machine as nessus says is relaying.

I have changed some points in my exim.config, and now nessus says
nothing about relay.

But when I telnet to relay-test.mail-abuse.org, the test says that
my system apears to accept one relay attempt.

Here you have the main configuration of my exim.conf:

qualify_domain = debys

# qualify_recipient =

local_domains = localhost:debys

local_domains_include_host = true
local_domains_include_host_literals = true

relay_domains =

no_relay_domains_include_local_mx
no_relay_match_host_or_sender

host_lookup = *

# headers_check_syntax

rbl_domains = rbl.maps.vix.com:dul.maps.vix.com
rbl_reject_recipients = false
rbl_warn_header = true

rbl_hosts=*

host_accept_relay = 127.0.0.1/8

smtp_verify = false

I think these are the main points about relaying.

If you want I can e-mail too the report that I obtain from mail-abuse.org

Where do you thing I'm doing the mistake?

Thank you very much another time.

Salvador