Re: VPN + Roadwarrior

>From "Building Linux VPNs", FreeS/WAN has some basic interoperability
with:

KAME: FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD, BSDi
PGPnet
Windows 2000
F-Secure VPN
IRE Safenet/SoftPK
SSH IPSec Express
Gauntlet GVPN
Xedia's AccessPoint QVPN
Checkpoint SecuRemote VPN-1/Firewall-2
Raptor Firewall, Raptor MobileNT T

Testing was not comprehensive and there are no guarantees of ease of
setup.

Web based testing tools at:

http://ipsec.wit.antd.nist.gov/
http://isakmp.test.ssh.fi/
http://www.vpnc.org/conformance.html

I recommend this book if you are thinking of some kind of VPN.  See my
review at: http://www.ercb.com/feature/feature.0063.html

HTH,
  Jeffrey