Re: Updating Snort Signatures In Stable ?

On Tue, 10 Dec 2002 13:52:06 -0500, Matt Zimmerman wrote:

[re: installing the snort binary from unstable]

>... And I prefer not to
>install unstable glibc on my stable systems.

Yeah - I thought there was a big problem with installing any unstable
*binary* on a stable box, for exactly that reason.

I too don't want the unstable glibc - surely it means you have to
replace just about every other binary on the system ?

Nick Boyce
Bristol, UK
--
Petreley's First Law of Computer Journalism:
No technology exists until Microsoft invents it.