Re: Using Razor and Debian Mailing lists

On 2002/12/02 11:23:11PM -0500, Mon, Phillip Hofmeister wrote:
> All,
> Please do not have your procmail or anything else automatically mark
> mail sent from debian's list as spam.  Several valid emails have ended
> up in my "Junk" folder because someone is reporting them to razor.  Once
> again, please manually report emails to razor as whatever filtering
> method you are using is creating A LOT of false positives.
> Regards,
> --
> Phil

i've had good luck with spamassassin, which can optionally use razor.
basically spamassassin will parse the message for unsubsribe's, all
caps, razor entries, rbl entries...etc, but it also checks for known
depending on what it finds, if its above X (5 by default) it says its
spam. a debian package in unstable, not sure of stable.

| /usr/bin/spamassassin

or you could put a

* ^TO.*@lists.debian.org

before that to have most debian emails avoid the check.

Keep hair from freezing.
--Homer Simpson
  Simpson and Delilah