Re: postfix in qmail out proftpd in pureftpd

hello David,

if i wrote this:

> > (qmail is more secure than postfix)

it s because we can read on qmail.org:

"
In March 1997, I offered $500 to the first person to publish a
verifiable security hole in the latest version of qmail...
My offer still stands. Nobody has found any security holes in qmail.
"

and this:

> > (pureftpd is more secure than proftpd)

it s because we can read on pureftpd.org:

"the number of root exploits found since the very first released
version is zero"

we can t read things like that on postfix.org and proftpd.org

:-P