Re: we all hate spam (was: Re: Good Day -- RR and rbl)

On Thu, 4 Jul 2002, Rafael wrote:

> As I said, I might hang around for some time

Please don't.
Please go back to whichever Red Hat list it was that threw you out for
spewing flame-bait all over them; with the attitude problem you
display, and ignorance of real-life conditions in the world of e-mail,
you're obviously not really any use to Debian users.

msw
--
   Glastonbury seems to have lost its roots as a gathering of hippies,
   or even as a music festival. Instead the people who surrounded me