Re: Updated Apache modules packages for testing?

Wichert Akkerman wrote:

> That's not the architecture. Architecture is one of alpha, arm, i386,
> ia64, hppa m68k, mips, mipsel, powerps, s390, sparc.

Sorry I had a brain lapse... i386
> > * what exact version of apache (or apache-ssl or apache-perl) do you have?

apache-1.3.26-0woody
apache-ssl-1.3.26.1+1
these were installed this morning using dselect from
deb http://security.debian.org woody/updates etc.

FYI. My problem seems to be a module compatability issue, not a problem
with the newly patched versions that you uploaded. I am trying to get
rid of all of the old mods that I do not need and clean up the system.
Thanks again!!
--
John Foster