Re: Updated Apache packages for testing?

Well..... I had been having some wierd issues with Apache since my last
upgrade in Woody. I decided to go ahead and get the new security
upgrades. No problem with the install but I am now getting these
messages when I try to start Apache. Any suggestions as my server is
down completely at present. Not a happy camper:-(

root# apachectl start
/usr/sbin/apachectl: line 171:  1628 Segmentation fault      $HTTPD
/usr/sbin/apachectl start: httpd could not be started

root# apache-sslctl start
/usr/sbin/apache-sslctl: line 171:  2195 Segmentation fault      $HTTPD
/usr/sbin/apache-sslctl start: httpsd could not be started

root# apache -v
Server version: Apache/1.3.24 (Unix) Debian GNU/Linux
Server built:   Apr 30 2002 06:00:09

--
John Foster