Re: Updated Apache packages for testing?

On Sat, Jun 22, 2002 at 03:20:53AM +0200, Guille -bisho- wrote:

> I'm worried about the serious bug found in Apache reciently.
>
> Debian currently has only provided a patch for the stable version.
> Anybody knows were I can get preliminar packages or something like that
> of apache 1.3.26?

I have said it before and I will say it again.  If security is highly important to you, run "stable".  If you want to run a non-released version on an important server, do so at your own risk (knowing it will take a while to get security updates).

Look at it this way, watching bugtraq this morning, some distros were *JUST* releasing their stable fix....