Updated Apache packages for testing?

I'm worried about the serious bug found in Apache reciently.

Debian currently has only provided a patch for the stable version.
Anybody knows were I can get preliminar packages or something like that
of apache 1.3.26?

I have been trying to patch a source deb from the 1.3.24-3, but I have
some problems.

1.3.24-3 is vulnerable. Isn't? (And exploits for i386 machines are
starting to fly arround :(  )

Thanks

--
        .,,,     Guillermo Pérez    -=] 22/06/2002 [=-
      _' .,,,,    - bisho@ ( onirica.com | eurielec.etsit.upm.es )