Re: Updated Apache packages for testing?

Updated packages for testing/woody are up.

I ran apt-get this morning and there they were.  :)

> I'm worried about the serious bug found in Apache reciently.
>
> Debian currently has only provided a patch for the stable version.
> Anybody knows were I can get preliminar packages or something like
> that of apache 1.3.26?
>
> I have been trying to patch a source deb from the 1.3.24-3, but I have
> some problems.
>
> 1.3.24-3 is vulnerable. Isn't? (And exploits for i386 machines are
> starting to fly arround :(  )
>
> Thanks
>
> --
>         .,,,     Guillermo Pérez    -=] 22/06/2002 [=-
>       _' .,,,,    - bisho@ ( onirica.com | eurielec.etsit.upm.es )
>      <·)/ ,''
>       ( \/    ::  Onírica: Desarrollo de aplicaciones informáticas a
> :: bisho! ``\\  ::                         medida
>   ::
>

> --

Paul Haesler                    debian@phaesler.org

    Neutrons are wormholes. And if Blanca's dead
    clone was right, the Transmuters had all the
    degrees of freedom they could need to make
    Swift's neutrons unique.
- Yatima, in Greg Egan's "Diaspora".