Re: Quality of security assurance with Debian vs. RedHat vs. SuSE

Hello Brad B <ion@qwest.net>,

Agree. Can someone give any persuasive reason for me to say goodbye to
Slackware and embrace Debian? They differ a lot in their philosophy and
development model. Is there any guys switching from Slackware to Debian?

Patrick Hsieh <pahud@pahud.net>
GPG public key http://pahud.net/pubkeys/pahudatpahud.gpg