From: "Gerd Koslowski" <gerd@gksc.de>
To: "'Risto Jouhki'" <risto.jouhki@3g.is>; "'VERBEEK, Francois'"
<Francois.VERBEEK@BBL.BE>
Cc: <debian-security@lists.debian.org>; "'suardi aurelien'"
<suardi@iut-bm.univ-fcomte.fr>
Sent: Saturday, June 08, 2002 7:51 AM
Subject: RE: ROUTEUR ET IDENTD

Hi,
Please allow me some additional remarks:
In the middle age and before the universal language was Latin, then
the
language of the diplomats was French. Now we live in a world where
English seems to be the language of science and economics. In Africa
there are still other languages that are used for trading and I
think
the majority of the humans have Chinese as the mother language.
It is not easy to find a common language, but it simplifies a lot in
our
global community to be able to communicate with each other. My
mother
language is German. Shall I ask that we speak German on
international
lists because I know this language best? By the way, I could have
also
written this mail in French. It is so many misunderstanding and
problems
between the peoples of the world besides different interests. We
should
adopt some language as the common denominator and our world will
become
a lot more peaceful. It is not important which language, but because
most people in the western world speak at least some English it is
good
that we agree on English. As it was with Latin, it does not mean and
is
not intended to suppress somebody's culture to demand to communicate
in
a different language than the mother language on international
lists.
---
Mit freundlichen Gruessen,
with kind regards,