Re: html spam

i just want to add a warning about spamassassin.  i had it setup for
about a week and it was very good at catching spam, but occassionally it
would drive the cpu load into the 20s.  i didn't spend any time trying
to track down the problem.  i was using procmail to send all my mail
through SA so maybe using the milter solution would work better, but i'd
be careful about installing it on a busy mail server.

xn