Re: A more secure form of .htaccess?

Hallo Brane,

I'm actually a K-13 student, and so in my 'strategic'
position I'm on both sides, admin of debian box and 3v1l cracker :)

No, well.. I was just kidding, I have really better things to
do than actually cracking Debian boxes in pubblic environments,
but anyway I what do you think about using https for .htaccess
authentication ?

With https data will be encripted and it's impossible to
find out login and password because they're not sent over
the net in a clear way.

Consider using https.

Good work and protect your boxes !

 - Ivo