Re: SpamAssassin (Was Re: SOME ITEMS THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN OR BE ABLE TO ADVISE ME ON)

Oliver M . Bolzer wrote:
> I've heard Razor is (configurabule) part of SpamAssassin. I'd recommend
> disabling that check because somebody is tagging about 1/3 of Bugtraq mail
> in Razor thus sending it to the Spam folder.

Razor only scores 3 points in spamassassin, so a mail would need to
exhibit two more points of spammishness to be flagged by spamassassin.
I've not seen any false positives frm bugtraq. I consider razor mostly
useless by itself, but it's still worth something as a part of a larger
tool.

--
see shy jo