RE: SOME ITEMS THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN OR BE ABLE TO ADVISE ME ON

Hello,

Yes we are *ALL* interested in your crap.  So please email everyone with
your street address so we can all come to your house and show you our
appreciation!

As for relavency goes it is relavent.  Relavent as in how can we block
this crap from the list.

Ed