Re: portscans and sniffing

Hi,

AFAIK port scans are legal in Germany. It is even legal to break into a
system, as long as you don't damage anything (which would be computer
sabotage; but pay attention, killing a process with an exploit would
already be "damaging the system") or look at anything (which would be
spying).
Anyways, consult your lawyer about it, if you need a definite answer.

best regards,

Thiemo Nagel