Re: Mailserver HDD organization

hi all,

i have one question. I am going to start a security companie. I know, every person must choose its own mailserver
software. I have tryed out qmail, exim and a little bit postfix. Qmail seams
to be very secure and very fast. The configuration i think is to difficult
vor every System. Now my choice is exim. Exim works fine and the
configuration is simple. Now my question:

why schould i not use exim for my customers?

Is it insecure? (i have read the mailinglists and there is nothing i have heard about)

das exim not handle a big mail site like 1000 users?

thx for your help.

thomas