Exim mail Problem

Dear Debian Guruz,

My debian server is acting funny.  I did some searching around and greped for anomolies in my log files.  I have noticed that exim mail is showing a message frozen in the mainlog file.
2002-01-17 18:38:02 16L9VL -0001OX-00 Message is frozen
End queue run: pid=17620

Im seeing this same message execpt that the neat looking identifiers after the timestamp change slightly.  There is about 50 diffrent identifiers or so in the main log.  The problem im seeing is exim mail chewing up resources and not letting anything else play, like apache. ;o)

Any ideas?  Or how do I stop this from happening?

Thanks in advance,
Daniel J. Rychlik