Re: Asking for documentation help (Re: IPSec questions...)

On January 14, 2002 02:31 am, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
> I w
> as wondering... could someone write a "How to build VPN's in
> Debian" small documentation for inclusion in the "Debian Security HOWTO"
> (http://www.debian.org/doc/ddp) it could make for a nice chapter in there.
> 	Topics to comment about:
>
> 	- FreeSwan
> 	- CIPE
> 	- Ssh
> 	- ...
>
> 	Any volunteer?
>
> 	Javi

I would'nt mind getting involved with the Debian project, even it is just
wriiting docs for the community.

I don't have any pratical experience with FreeSWAN at all, however, I have
statically compiled BIND 9 and placed it in a chroot jail on Debian. I
wonder if it would hard to packge a chroot'ed setup of BIND9 once it
completely configured?

Anyway,

I would be glad to contribute to any aspect of Debian itself. Just let me
know what I can do.

Stef