Re: How to find process causing periodic DEST_UNREACH replies?

also sprach Balazs Javor <jb3@freemail.hu> [2002.01.09.2329 +0100]:
> Anyway just in case I misinterpreted something...
> I live in Switzerland, and I have a ZyXEL Prestige 642R DSL
> router connected to the ADSL line, which performs some NAT and
> firewalling. The I connect my PCs through an ethernet switch to
> the router.

are you blocking ICMP packets anywhere? any type?
are you blocking udp or port 123/udp anywhere?

have you verified that the time server works?

no keyboard present.
press f1 to continue.
zen engineering.