How to find process causing periodic DEST_UNREACH replies?

Hi,

Recently I've installed some IP logging packages like ippl.
A few days ago a lot of ICMP - destination unreachable - bad port
messages started showing up comming from my DSL router.
Unfortunatly the log shows only that they come from the router
and nothing more.
Now obviously these are replies to some connection request made
by some process.

Is it somehow possible to find out which process that is, so that
I can find the real problem?

Many thanks for your help in advance!
best regards,
Balazs