Re: Security Update

> what's that actually mean? Is that mean that i already have the most
> secure that debian have?
Yes, but there is still a lot to do on setup. :) I'll cut and paste from a
earlyer post on this list (not mine):
Scott Henson wrote:http

>Can any one point me to the best books, how-to's, articles, scripts, etc. on
>hardening debian and making it really secure, but still easy to use?  I was
>looking on the debian site and I saw a security how-to, but for some reason
>it would not let me access it.  It said i didnt have permision to view it.
>-Scott Henson
A few good tips on this site:

A few more security tips:

This is a good security site, I think some guy on this lists manages it.

This is the link that I have for the Securing Debian HOW-TO, it appears
to be down too

You can also download an exaple Debian IPtables script from: