Re: Security Update
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Security Update
- From: Mark Rompies <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 03:45:53 +0700
- Message-id: <g7927C.A._5D.1fKy7@murphy>
- In-reply-to: <3BC8A57C.3C23982C@nu.no>
- References: <XTGDTB.A.ZcF.TNKy7@murphy> <3BC8A57C.3C23982C@nu.no>
On Sunday 14 October 2001 03:35, Tarjei Huse wrote:
> You must add a line in your sources list that points to
> security.debian.org. Then you can use apt-get
Now after i "apt-get update" and apt-get upgrade" it (CMIIW), i got this:
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
The following packages have been kept back
0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 2 not upgraded.
what's that actually mean? Is that mean that i already have the most
secure that debian have?
thx for the patience...