Re: HARASS ME MORE.........

On Saturday 01 September 2001 07:45 am, Martin F Krafft wrote:

> i think all this started because i auto-reply to micro$oft users,
> telling them about www.vcnet.com/bms and www.unix-vs-nt.org and he
> didn't like that :)

Martin, you may have set him off but I don't think you're responsible.  The
guy is pretty obviously subscribed to this list.  I suppose it's possible
that someone else subscribed him without his knowledge or consent, but I
doubt it.  I think he got himself on the list, for whatever reason, and now
he's too stupid to get himself off.

--
Bud Rogers <budr@sirinet.net>   http://www.sirinet.net/~budr
All things in moderation.  And not too much moderation either.