Re[2]: Logging practices (and why does it suck in Debian?)

But what about when bob wants to run unstable glibc(2.2.2) and jimmy
likes stable glibc(2.1.3)?  There'd have to be stable/unstable/blah
packages for every major version of glibc which I suppose isnt that
many but it'd add up.  I could be totally off base though.

--
Kevin  -  cog@iwz.com