Re: secure install

if you don't mind the extra overhead of rsync compile requirements, rsync -av /from/ /to/ with --exlude or --delete if needed and even remote hostnames like user@host:/from/ --rsh=/to/bin/ssh works very nicely.. it is also incremental, so next time the whole copy process will only update the changes (much faster)