Proposal

Sorry to disturb you all, but I am not too interested in the huge threads
that have appeared in debian-security lately. I subscribed to this list
mostly to get noticed of security problems in the distribution itself, and
it seems like people are using it to get answers now (like debian-user
focused on security). Perhaps the listmaster could create
debian-security-announce, as a moderated, security announcements-focused
list, and leave debian-security for general discussion? Thanks.

--
Spruce: Relax. You've been fragged.