Re: Proposal

This if from the Debian mailing list subscribe page at:

debian-security-announce
     The security team informs the users about security problems here. Mainly
	security advisories covering fixed packages are released.
     Moderated: yes     Subscription: open
debian-security
     To discuss security issues, including cryptographic issues, that are of
	interest to all parts of the Debian community.
     Moderated: no     Subscription: open

=]