Re: Postfix is spammer-friendly by default on potato and woody

On Thu, Nov 02, 2000 at 02:24:36AM -0900, Ethan Benson wrote:

> > mail-abuse.org just test relaying...and postfix fails the test, but doesn't
>
> it fails? since when?  or rather what are you defining as failure?  in
> my tests it refused to relay each and every attempt from them.

 This might be like what exim does.  mail-abuse.org thinks the message to
nobody%mail-abuse.org@u91n224.hfx.eastlink.ca was accepted, but exim doesn't
actually deliver it.  It doesn't seem to treat % addresses specially.
(This is a good thing, as far as I'm concerned.  less code = fewer chances
for holes.)

--
#define X(x,y) x##y