Postfix is spammer-friendly by default on potato and woody

Hi

When i was looking trough my logs tody i found that my host had been
used
as a relay host... I changed from sendmail to postfix because everyone
told
me that postfix was more secure.

When looking at the default configurationfiles installed by debian there
was
nothing that prevents unauthorized users to send mail to anyone.

By adding this line to main.cf you can make sure that only your host can
send mail to users outside your system:

smtpd_sender_restrictions = check_relay_domains,
reject_unknown_sender_domain

Is this someting that should be added by default?? I think so....

/I