Request to join your team as new member

Hello there,

I'm working on the Wapiti web scanner with a team of motivated people, and we want to see our work published on the Salsa repositories.
As nobody packages Wapiti anymore, I'd like to take care of it.

Now that you know what I want to do, let me introduce myself. I'm Samir. I am a developer passionate about many subjects, including Cyber Security and Risk Management. I work for a company that publishes a vulnerability management software.

Cheers,

Samir