Re: rsakeyfind - Request for review of autopkgtest addition

Hello Jan,

> I want to ask for a review of a recently created merge request
> concerning the memory forensics software `rsakeyfind` [1].
> I added autopkgtests to check the correct functionality of the created
> package. These include a smoke test to check its startup behaviour as
> well as tests to verify the extraction of a 256-bit and a 2048-bit RSA
> key from pre-generated, but sizewise tiny process memory dumps, which
> contain key material generated either by Openssl or with the help of the
> Python library pycryptodome [2].

This is a really nice contribution!

> If you think, that I should add the helper scripts and/or the
> documentation regarding the creation of those memory dumps also, please
> let me know.

I left a comment there related to this, I believe you will have to
automate the generation of those dmp files because otherwise we have
issues due to missing their source code.

Thank you for your contributions!

--
Samuel Henrique <samueloph>