john - Request for review of merge request - Add autopkgtests

Dear team,

recently I submitted a merge request to add autopkgtests to the hash-cracking software `john` [1]. I want to kindly ask for a review and a merge of this addition, if it fulfills the quality standards.

Furthermore, I wonder, whether you took into consideration to package the "jumbo"-version of `john` also, which contains helpful features for the real world password-cracking use of `john` -- especially in a forensics-context? In Kali this version is already packaged [2]. Would you accept this version -- e.g. with a package-name like `john-jumbo` or `jtr-jumbo` -- as an addition?

Thank you already in advance for the review of the merge request and an answer to my question.

Best regards
Jan

---
[1] https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team/john/-/merge_requests/1