ssdeep - Request for review of merge request - Add autopkgtests

Dear team,

recently I submitted a merge request to the package ssdeep [1], which
adds four autopkgtests to check for the correct functioning of the
ssdeep-binary shipped with this package. The tests were executed via a
schroot and run fine [2]. I want to kindly ask you to merge this branch
into pkg-security-teams repository. Thank you already in advance!

If there are any issues with the work or other important tests to add,
please let me know.

Best regards,
   Jan

---
[1] See https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team/ssdeep/-/merge_requests/1
[2] Tests were run via: `autopkgtest --debug -- schroot sid-amd64`,
please note that no tests were wrote for libfuzzy and libfuzzy-dev