Re: Request for review/upload of regripper 3.0-1

Hey Samuel,

thanks for getting in touch. The review is in progress with Jan, through private emails so it didn't show anywhere.

We're almost there, just fixing the last details. I'll be back in touch on this mailing list as soon as the package is ready, as I can't upload it myself, being a DM and not a DD.

I also take this chance to say a big thank you to Jan for the patience and great work.

Cheers,

  Arnaud