Review of fierce

Hi Marcos,

I will review fierce now. I will use the package currently in Salsa.

1. debian/control:

- The package should use the Section "net", not "utils". Please, see here[1].

[1] https://packages.debian.org/unstable/

- The Build-Depends line is very long. Please, run wrap-and-sort
command in upstream place or break the lines by hand.

- (optional): I suggest put a point before the paragraph starting with
"Because it uses" to create two distincts paragraphs.

2. debian/copyright

- Where I can find the year 2007 for RSnake?

- Please, use the texts from /usr/share/debhelper/dh_make/licenses for
license texts. Currently, neither Debian nor FSF uses street
addresses[2].

[2] https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.en.html

- In GPL-3 the text must be changed to remove the reference for "later version".

- Only to remember, the GPL-3 license text is pointing to GPL-2.

- (optional) Is a good idea put the license texts after all blocks to
make easier the conference of data. It is good for sponsors and
FTP-Masters.

3. debian/fierce.1

- (optional) Is a common practice in Debian put a section AUTHORS
saying the manpage can be used by others. Please, see here an
example[3].

[3] https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team/chaosreader/-/blob/debian/master/debian/manpage/chaosreader.1

4.  The package doesn't build twice. I can see:

dpkg-source: info: local changes detected, the modified files are:
 fierce/fierce.egg-info/PKG-INFO
 fierce/fierce.egg-info/SOURCES.txt
 fierce/fierce.egg-info/dependency_links.txt
 fierce/fierce.egg-info/entry_points.txt
 fierce/fierce.egg-info/requires.txt
 fierce/fierce.egg-info/top_level.txt

Please, create a debian/clean file with the following content:

fierce.egg-info/*

5. (optional) Is a good idea include a basic CI test
(debian/tests/control). I can help you, if needed / if you want a
test.

6. The README.md file has several interesting examples of use. Can you
add this file to the package or transcript the examples to manpage?

Thanks a lot for your work!

Cheers,

Eriberto