Re: arno-iptables-firewall 2.0.3-3 ready for review and upload

Hello Sven,

Your suggestion is an honor to me. I just studied what's on nm.d.o and
intend to apply soon.

It's all result of your hard work :)

> PS.: If you've been contributing to the team for some time and
> you feel like you're ready to become a DM/DD, feel free to ping
> whoever worked more with you to discuss about it, sometimes
> we just overlook things and forget to ask people to apply.

I forgot to make it more clear, this PS. part is for the rest of the team.

I will advocate for you (Sven) as soon as you apply, just ping me.
For DM only one advocate is required, more is better, sometimes other
people from the team might do it when they see your application, or you
might ask them directly, but you already have the required number of
advocates so you can start the process as soon as you want, it's your
call now to wait or not :)

Regards,

--
Samuel Henrique <samueloph>