Re: Status of libewf, transition to handle

On Sat, 30 Nov 2019, Aleksey Kravchenko wrote:
> Your help will be greatly appreciated ;)

So I forced pushed debian/master to match unstable and I made further
cleanups and changes and I uploaded the result. I also force pushed
the upstream branch to match the latest state of debian/master.

I left debian/experimental unchanged since it matches what's currently in
unstable AFAIK. I pushed "upstream-experimental" with the upstream history
that is associated to this branch.

If you have any checkout, you'd better synchronize the branches
with "git reset --hard" otherwise the next "git pull" will not do
what it should for you.

FWIW I completed the python 2 removal for the package and I had to handle
dfvfs first as that was the only reverse dependency on python-libewf.

Cheers,
--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀   Raphaël Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org>
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁