Re: arno-iptables-firewall 2.0.3-3 ready for review and upload

Also, would you like to apply for Debian Maintainer?

https://nm.debian.org/

I'd like to give you upload permission for arno-iptables-firewall.

This should reduce the delays in the upload :)

I'm trying to take a look at the work people has done to the team,
sometimes we might miss people who should be DM/DDs already.

PS.: If you've been contributing to the team for some time and
you feel like you're ready to become a DM/DD, feel free to ping
whoever worked more with you to discuss about it, sometimes
we just overlook things and forget to ask people to apply.

Regards,

--
Samuel Henrique <samueloph>