Re: radare2-cutter initial upload; possible radare2 update?

Hi,

On Thu, Jan 24, 2019 at 12:04:29AM +0100, Hilko Bengen wrote:
> * Samuel Henrique:
>
> > I know that you're asking for objections, but I'd say please go ahead,
> > especially because this new release of radare2 ships lots of
> > improvements and somebody sent an email to our team's list requesting
> > for 3.2.1 already (at least one person will be happy with it).
>
> Thank you. I'll upload radare/3.2.1+dfsg-1 right now. It will have to go
> through NEW because of a SONAME bump, of course. After it has been
> accepted, I'll follow up with radare2-cutter, hoping to get it into the
> archive before the soft-freeze.
>
> Unless there are objections, of course. :-)

Thanks, for taking care of this. I'm currently a bit short on time.
I noticed, that you enabled OpenSSL, which is not ok. Most of R2 is
LGPL, but there is some GPL code in it. Also I think we should
switch to upstream soname (3.2.1), which plains the way to use
meson instead of their own build system.

-- Sebastian