Re: radare2-cutter initial upload; possible radare2 update?

* Samuel Henrique:

> I know that you're asking for objections, but I'd say please go ahead,
> especially because this new release of radare2 ships lots of
> improvements and somebody sent an email to our team's list requesting
> for 3.2.1 already (at least one person will be happy with it).

Thank you. I'll upload radare/3.2.1+dfsg-1 right now. It will have to go
through NEW because of a SONAME bump, of course. After it has been
accepted, I'll follow up with radare2-cutter, hoping to get it into the
archive before the soft-freeze.

Unless there are objections, of course. :-)

Cheers,
-Hilko