Re: RFS: arno-iptables-firewall/2.0.3-1 [ITA]

Hello Aleksey,
Hello Team,

I logged in to salsa.debian.org, created a repo for the package and
pushed everything I have, including latest updates [1].

Please review and upload so that this package can go into buster.

Regarding joining the group I seem to miss the obvious. I didn't see
how to do so on [2]. Please advice.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/sven-geuer-guest/arno-iptables-firewall
[2] https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team

Happy New Year to all of you!