Re: RFS: arno-iptables-firewall/2.0.3-1 [ITA]

Hello team,

I'd like to ask for a repository for arno-iptables-firewall under
https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team. I would then upload the
version 2.0.1.f-1.1 currently in unstable and buster followed by my
packaged 2.0.3-1 so that changes are easy to spot.

Looking forward to reveiving your feedback.

Sven