Re: RFS: arno-iptables-firewall/2.0.3-1 [ITA]

Hello Sven.

On 29.12.2018 22:14, Sven Geuer wrote:
> I'd like to ask for a repository for arno-iptables-firewall under
> https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team. I would then upload the
> version 2.0.1.f-1.1 currently in unstable and buster followed by my
> packaged 2.0.3-1 so that changes are easy to spot.

First you should login to salsa.debian.org [1],  then join the
pkg-security-team group [2].

Only Michael Prokop, Raphaël Hertzog and Gianfranco Costamagna have the
rights to create repository. They seems to be busy at this time of the
year, you should understand them ;)

I see from description of arno-iptables-firewall [3] that it's indeed
security related:
> arno-iptables-firewall will setup and load a secure, restrictive firewall
> by just asking a few question.

The package has very good popcon vote-rank 7931 [4] and has in the
debian bugtracker a demand [5] for new version.

If you are in hurry (because of the buster freeze), you should setup a
repository on your personal salsa page, then you can add it as
Vcs-Git/Vcs-Browser to your debian/control file, and then ask for
review/upload on this list.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/users/sign_in
[2] https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team
[3]