Request for review/upload of libpff 20180714

Hello team!

Freeze is comming!

So I would like to remember, that lipff package [1] needs review and to be uploaded.

The package contains many changes, the main changes are:

1. New upstream release libpff 20180714

2. Bumping debhelper compatibility level, I've chosen to test new feature to use b-depends: debhelper-compat (= 11) without a debian/compat file. It you insist on the old way (I know no arguments agains the new one), it can be easily changed.

3. The package closes CVE-2018-11723 since the new release fixed the bug beneath the CVE (issues #64 and #66 on libpff github).

4. Fixing lintian warnings of the package manpages required big patches. I've reduced warnings to an unfixable "can't break line" and overrode this one.

Please review it!

  And happy new year!
  Aleksey.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team/libpff