Re: Working as a team, let's take care of all problems

On Thu, Oct 25, 2018 at 11:57 AM Raphael Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org> wrote:
> I suggest 'rebasing' two Raphael commits over Imported package, as I've
> done in a fork [2]. To do this we need to overwrite last to commits in
> the main repository.

Neither of this is needed. You can just do a proper merge. You
run "gbp import-dsc" of 20120802-5.1 in a branch that contains the
20120802-5 tag. Then you switch back to debian/master and you merge
your temporary branch.

That's the correct solution that doesn't need history rewriting.
Ok, let's do it right way.

You already have access to all pkg-security repositories. You can check by
yourself:
https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team/libpff/project_members
Oh! That's perfect :)

  Thanks,