Re: Looking for sponsor and review of my Package

On Mon, 16 Jul 2018 at 14:26, Manas Kashyap <manaskashyaptech@gmail.com> wrote:
But Samueloph i see tht packages which i packaged in debian have different dependency and is done different way , then the one in Kali , so should i follow kali one or my one .

You have to think what is the best way, then feel free to do as you like on the debian/master branch, the thing here is that you apply your changes (your way) on top of the Kali version, on the right branch.
If you want to, you can post here what are the things that you'd like to change just to confirm, but feel free to go ahead.
Worst case scenario you can rollback the changes that are not good.

Thanks

--
Samuel Henrique <samueloph>